Other than drink 37 ounces of milk a day…
- 4 Day Country Music Festival – CCMF is always a great time, we had gotten the tickets before we knew we were pregnant and I was oh-so-hot but it was totally worth it. Even in the rain!
- White Water Rafting – I didn’t even think I’d do this not-pregnant and it was definitely not on my first-trimester to-do list but you do what you’ve got to do for family!
- Participating in a Golf Tournament for the first time – This was such a special event with my Dad. I am new to golf but loved this time together.
- Traveling out of town FREQUENTLY. The first trimester FLEW by but I think that’s because we were out of town almost half of it. Summer is usually a hectic time of year but this summer has been even crazier than usual with jam-packed schedules, camps, and everything in between.
- Growing a business while growing a human. This has been the most exciting challenge but I definitely didn’t think we’d be expanding while I was expanding!
Are you exhausted yet? I know I am. Seriously though, what’s the purpose of sharing all this… life doesn’t stop when you’re pregnant! Work doesn’t stop when you’re pregnant… and your other children definitely don’t stop! Sometimes, no matter how tired or pregnant you are, you just have to do it.