Everyone’s first questions usually are:
- How’s the baby?
- How do you feel?
- What are you craving?
So for fun here have been some of my top go-to’s
- Chick-Fil-A Sandwich with EXTRA Pickles & LOTS of Ketchup – Eating this at least twice a week most times!
- MILK – This started in the first trimester and helped a lot with my heartburn…I NEVER drink Milk when I’m not pregnant except for with hot brownies and cereal…NOW I can’t get enough of it!
- Japanese – Loving the hibachi and ginger salads!
- Olive Garden Soup & Salad – I usually have 3 plates of salad (with extra salad), 1 bowl of Zuppa Toscana, and 1 Breadstick…then YES I do waddle out of the restaurant because I’m so full…but seriously I have it down to a science!
- Sweets – I wish it was just one sweet, but I’ve always had a sweet tooth and pregnant makes it so MUCH MORE Intensified so if there’s sugar in it I’m sure I’ll enjoy!
I do believe in a healthy pregnancy while embracing the cravings at the same time! I eat lots of salads and fruits too and I’m out walking regularly and popping some squats in between the steps to help make sure I stay active along the way! Cheers to all the cravings to come!
What did you crave the most when you were pregnant?