Rivertown Property Inspections offers Post-Hurricane inspections so you can assess possible damage from a storm or hurricane and create a plan to protect your property from damage going forward.
Here’s a rundown of what will be inspected:
- Roof – If safely accessible our inspectors will walk the roof, if not, our inspectors will use a drone!
- Thermal Imaging of windows, doors, and exterior walls for leaks.
- Crawlspace – If applicable!
A digital report will be e-mailed to the homeowner/client by the end of the business day that the inspection is completed.
Why you need one:
- Find out if the home sustained any damage from the storm and to what extent.
- Use digital report in an insurance claim if you have to file one.
- Keep the contractor honest to what the true deficiencies are.
Pricing starts at $149 and goes up from there based on the size of the home and foundation. Contact Rivertown Property Inspections for more information.